Protection of personal data
You should be able to trust that your personal data is stored securely and responsibly by us.
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so, or you consent to this. Moreover, we do not collect your personal data in any way other than through your provision, through the submission of orders, customer surveys, etc., and none of the personal data we gather on you is sensitive.
You can read more about how we gather your personal data, how we store your personal data, and how you can gain insight into or delete your personal data below.
This is how we use your personal data
We mainly use the data you provide to be able to fulfil our obligations to you. For example, this could be in relation to sending newsletters that you have requested or sending your ordered goods to the correct address, etc.
We collect data to use to:
- Enable our consultants to be able to visit you (collection occurs to fulfil an agreement with you)
- Send newsletters and other marketing (only with your consent)
- Perform analyses and statistics when we have a material interest in knowing our customers as well as possible, and to ensure that you and other customers have as positive an experience at mihtec.dk as possible.
- Enact security measures, as we have a material interest in ensuring that it is safe to access mihtec.dk and we need to be able to investigate any misuse.
We store your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes stated above or as long as it is required by other legislation, unless otherwise specified. Where we process your data on the basis of your consent, we only store the information until this consent is withdrawn by you. In relation to the latter, we store your information until you a) regret providing your data, b) you object to us using your data.
Do not hesitate to get in touch if:
- you are in doubt about which information we have collected on you
- you want the information we have collected on you to be corrected
- you want the information we have collected on you to be deleted
- you do not want to be marketed directly to or you object to our processing of your data based on some specific conditions or your specific situation
- you want us to limit our use of the data collected on you to purely storage (limited use of personal data)
- you want the personal data we have collected on you to be transferred in a structured, accessible, and machine-readable format to yourself or a third party
You can find our contact information under the header “Who is responsible for your data?”
When we process your personal data, the above points are also your rights.
For your security, when you contact us in connection with insight to your data, we will ask you to provide one or more personal data points in order to verify that you are who you say you are.
If you do not want to receive direct marketing via e-mail, you do not need to contact us, you can just follow the instructions at the bottom of the marketing e-mail in question.
Where and how we store your data
Who is responsible for your data?
Unless otherwise stated, we are the data controller of your personal data:
If you believe that MIHTEC ApS is processing your information incorrectly, do not hesitate to get in touch. You are of course also able to complain about the processing of your information or other data concerning you by submitting a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency at Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen, Denmark, or at www.datatilsynet.dk.